Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome...


It's been a while since I've blogged, I know. At least nobody's been hounding me for a new post...wait is that because you all stopped reading? Anyway, for those of you that are left, there isn't much to update you on at this point. I moved into my new place almost a month ago and school started almost 2 weeks ago. Those two things alone have been keeping me super busy. I have a great class this year (with great parents I might add). They might be the chattiest bunch I have ever taught, in which regard, I am realizing is my punishment for being kicked out of classes my whole life for talking too much! But they are adorable and we'll make it through! Also, I love my new house, albeit, the huge payment I made at the beginning of this month. WOW! Yeah, I am hoping I don't starve to death come October. No, really, this is one of the best things I have ever done. Here is a picture of my entry way...Welcome! I bought the table, mirror and pumpkins yesterday. I still have a few things to secure to make my house complete, but that is all part of the fun! I'm sure there will be more posts and pictures to come as I embark on the adventure of owning my own home! Until then, thanks for stopping by! Please come again!

13 comments:

Helena said...

Ooh, it looks like a great house. (More! More!)

Holly Child said...

Cute, Cute entry way! PLEASE post more pictures! Please!!

Suzanne Plant said...

Congrats on your new home -- that is quite the accomplishment and it looks so nice!

Mindika said...

Love the entry way! Can't wait to see more. It sounds like things are going well. I'm glad you finally updated.

Regina said...

I was thiiiis close to hounding you. So close. I couldn't bring myself to it because I'm no good at keeping up either.

Instead I'm hounding your crazy nut sister with my comments to her posts.

Your table, mirror and seasonal fare look super put together. Very cute. Looking forward to being invited over in the next 5yrs or so.

Soon there will be whatever-you got-stuck-with for a Christmas theme items out, huh?

Holly Child said...

Crap, Regina...you're hounding me EVERYWHERE!!!

teresa said...

Looks great Heather - post more pictures :) pretty please :)

Spiker said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for dropping by our blog...can I add you to our friends? Cute place! Cute blog! So good to see you are doing well~ Linda

Mrs. Poff said...

Where is your new home? It looks nice and welcoming. I am so glad to have heard from you. I will be in Utah next week, just me and Andy, maybe we can figure a time to get together or visit or something. Too badyour new home isn't in Spokane. I would love that!

April said...

Yay! Looks awesome so far. More pictures please. :)

Freer Family said...

I like what I see so far! Those pumpkins are really cute! Congrats on the home!

Jan Russell said...

CUTE pumpkins! The entry looks great! Can't wait to see the next room on the tour ;)

Jaden said...

WAY CUTE! You'll have to email me and tell me where you new place is!