Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Lunch

This is my sister Julie. She took me out to lunch yesterday to celebrate my upcoming birthday. She said that she wanted to take me out because she knew how important my birthday is to me (in that I have always believed that my birthday should be a national holiday), and that since I am in a different situation than the rest of my siblings (unmarried, no kids, pathetic <----she didn't say that last part) she wanted to do this for me. I thought that was so sweet and started to get teary. She said if I cry I would have to turn the car around and take her home. Ah, this is why we get along so well. We are equal parts funny and equal parts crabby! Thank you, Julie! I had a fabulous time!

4 comments:

Mrs. Poff said...

Happy Birthday Heather...your not pathetic....

Mrs. Poff said...

I hate the typo I made...not your...but you're

Helena said...

Happy birthday!

Spiker said...

Pathetic??? I think not!