Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's All Downhill From Here






Friday night. The game was incredible. The Jazz killed it! We were so lucky (and so spoiled) to get those tickets. Free parking pass, dinner in the sponsor room, 18th row seats and snacks at halftime. I'm not sure I could go to another Jazz game without all of those perks! (Who am I kidding...I'd watch them from the nosebleed with not so much as a piece of gum for a snack!)
Above is the anatomy of our evening told through pictures.

#1 -- Who's that guy with the long, white socks? HOT.
#2 -- Connie and I are just happy to be out on a Friday night (even if our companionship was that of two 13 year old boys).
#3 -- Halftime at the sponsor room...Jake and K.J. think they are GANGSTA! Oh, boy...
#4 -- Ok, so Connie and I think we are, too!
#5 -- The ride home. Period.

2 comments:

Holly Child said...

KJ looks like such a little punk! ;o)

Heather said...

He is entering that "little punk" stage. But he's still fun to hang out with :)