Sunday, March 9, 2008

R.A.N.D.O.M.

I know, I know! I haven't been here in a while, but I did warn you up front, dear internet, that I didn't have much to discuss. It's been a sick month. And by sick I do not mean "good"--you know, like the kids are using it these days. I mean I have been sick with something for 3 weeks out of the last month.

Week 1: Monday, Feb. 18 -- Flu
Week 2: Monday, Feb. 25 -- Cough, Cold & Sinus
Week 3: Monday, Mar. 3 -- Cough, Cold, Sinus & Allergies

It's winding down. I can feel it. Just in time for Spring!

So, I was tagged by my sister to come up with 7 random facts about myself. What a good way to jump start my blogging!

1. I hate driving. I hate being in the car. I think I was never meant to be in a car, and I think I get temporary Tourettes Syndrom when I drive because I never swear as much as when I am in the car. Why do I hate driving? Ask Holly.

2. I am addicted to cheesey, arcade-like games on the internet. I can waste hours playing those games and not even realize it.

3. I love Starbucks and have a specific drink for each season. Fall is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Winter is a Peppermint White Mocha. Spring is a Honey Latte. Summer is Vanilla Frappachinos.

4. I have subscribed to a scrapbook kit club for nearly a year, and have made exactly 4 layouts. I love collecting the paper and supplies, but rarely want to use them.

5. When I was in high school I wanted to be an accountant. I took several classes in accounting, but became quite bored with it. My accounting teacher asked it I would be his T.A. for a semester. That's when I knew I wanted to be in front of the class, not sitting in it. I LOVE BEING A TEACHER! I can't imagine myself doing anything else!

6. I am obsessed with the Farmers Market. I look forward to it each summer. I buy the exact same things everytime I go: peaches, apples, and fresh mozzarella balls.

7. I am a fast reader and reading is a favorite hobby of mine. However, I only read at night right before I go to sleep. I never pick up a book in the middle of the day. Along with this, I love to read murder mysteries. Those are my interim books while I wait for my bookclub to finish our book selection.

Well there you have it. I think I am supposed to tag other people, but I'm thinking that anyone who reads my blog has already been tagged by someone else. So, if you haven't been tagged and you are at a loss for a blog post, this one works just great!

6 comments:

Holly Child said...

hahaha....don't you DARE blame your hate for driving on me! ;o) B-face!!

teresa said...

ha ha ha love holly's comment :) Sorry you've been so sick lately. and you've just stated the reason I don't belong to a scrapbook kit club...I only scrapbook when I'm told I have to :)

Kristi said...

I think it is ok to be a collector instead of a crafter, at least that's what I tell myself. I go through huge spurts where I'll really be into it for a while and then not, but I can almost always buy even though I might not be into it at the moment. Although I am trying really hard to curb that right now and use what I have. Blah, blah, blah, right?

Anyhoo, sorry to hear you've been sick, that's no fun. And I can't wait for summer for farmer's market's too! I am actually thinking of joining a CSA- where you pay for a farmer to grow fruits and vegetables for you.

Micki Smith said...

If you want fresh apples you need to come visit me here in Washington!! :) Tourette's? Dude - and I have yet to try the honey lattes. Worth it?

Micki

Freer Family said...

I'm the worst when it comes to tourette's and driving, lol.
You'll have to pass along some good book selections. I've been reading some duds lately.

Jan Russell said...

You're tourette's syndrom while in the car comment CrAckEd me up!!!