Sunday, January 13, 2008

Three Little Things That Made Me Happy Today


1. Cupcakes--I got this book for Christmas and I love it. I have yet to make any cupcakes from this book. But I did make some last night from a box, and they are yummy. My friend came over today and we were eating some of them when I heard her say, "I'm cupcaking all over the place!" Huh? Who knew "cupcake" could become a verb. They were kind of messy.
2. Conversation hearts--I know it's too early for Valentines candy, but I can't help myself! If they are going to start putting those things out the day after Christmas, then I'm going to start buying them up! They know exactly what they are doing.
3. A good breakfast--Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, french toast...basically the House Breakfast at the Other Place Restaurant. Mmmmm boy!
Okay. I just realized that all the little things that made me happy today are food related. Heaven help me! I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

4 comments:

notetoself said...

a friend of mine is OBSESSED with cupcakes. Every once in a blue moon she bakes. Would she like this book?

Heather said...

From one cupcake obsessor to another, YES! she would like this book!

Holly Child said...

That book looks fun! I just haven't jumped on the cupcake bandwagon yet! It's not that I don't enjoy a good cupcake, but they are ever-so-messy, and really, I just like the frosting!! You can never eat the cake and frosting all in one bite unless you have a gigantic mouth!

andrea said...

I love cupcakes too. Have you seen all the cute new cupcake stuff at Target? OMG...I got this pillow for Piper that is so cute. They had all sorts of fun stuff. or maybe you just like to eat cupcakes?... I love to eat them but I also love how multipurpose they are. LOL