Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Obsession of the Week

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a girly-girl...as girly as they come. My philosophy on attending sporting events: I can sleep at home for free. However, when you are home on a Friday night (yes, a Friday night) during a writers' strike, your choices are limited. I stumbled upon the Utah Jazz game. I had been a Jazz fan in the past, like 10 years ago, when they were strong playoff contenders, and when Stockton, Malone and Hornacek ruled the hardwood. But as it turns out, I am still a Jazz fan. Who knew? Not only did I watch the entire game on Friday night, I sought out the game on Sunday and rushed home from the gym to catch the game last night! They beat all three teams (the Kings, the Rockets and the Spurs, respectively). They are playing the Knicks tomorrow. Guess who'll be watching that? Plus, Williams and Boozer could give the old players a run for their money. And Kyle Korver? He's just plain hot.

2 comments:

Christy said...

You've moved over to the dark side! Nah, seriously, doesn't hurt there is some serious eye candy there! :)

Jaden said...

oh, you are too funny!!!!!